Institute of Chemistry
Academies of sciences of Turkmenistan
Institute of chemistry
Institute of chemistry is an unique chemical scientific research institute in Turkmenistan. Functions of the decision of scientific and technological problems, on working out of physical and chemical bases of complex processing of mineral, hydromineral and hydrocarbonic raw materials, preparation of experts of the top skills (candidates and doctors of sciences) for scientific and higher educational institutions of the country, and also for the chemical industry of Turkmenistan are assigned to it.
History of Institute of Chemistry
The Institute of Chemistry is created in 1957 as a part of Academy of sciences of Turkmenistan.
In 1998 the Academy of sciences has been closed, the Institute has been transferred in conducting the Ministry of Energy and industry. In 1999 it has been united with SPA (Scientific Production Assosiation) «Sun» and has existed under this name till 2007 in structure of the Ministry of Energy and the industry and Joint-stock company «Turkmendokunchemistry».
On September, 24th, 2007 the Institute has been recreated and transferred by the Decision of the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov in structure of State concern «Turkmenchemistry».
On June, 12th, 2009 the chemistry Institute is transferred by the Decision of the President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov in structure of Academy of sciences of Turkmenistan.
Results of activity of the Institute
By scientists of Institute of chemistry it is prepared and published over 1200 scientific articles, 17 monographies, and 25 books. It is received over 100 copyright certificates and patents. Tens from these workings are introduced in manufacture, their introduction brings to the enterprises the big economic gain.
In the Institute of chemistry it were prepared about 140 candidates and 12 doctors of sciences. Now 12 candidates, 4 doctors of sciences, including one Academician and one corresponding Member of Academy of sciences of Turkmenistan are working at the institute.
Scientists of Institute of chemistry strenuously are engaged in introduction of the workings out at the industrial enterprises. So, on Production Assosiation «Garabogazsulfat» the technology of the raised cleanliness epsomite reception is introduced. At combine «Guvlyduz» installation on iodine food salt is created. Many years on a chemical plant «Hazar» the «know-how» of calcium hypohcloride developed and introduced by scientists of Institute of chemistry works. At the Turkmenabad chemical enterprise the manufacture of organomineral fertilizers is mastered. On PA «Maryazot» by means of experts of Institute of chemistry the «know-how» of soda ash and (iron sulphate) are introduced.
Many scientific workings out of scientists are introduced and used not only in chemical, but also in other industries of Turkmenistan: in oil (Turkmenbashi complex of O&GR plants, Seydi O&GRP), in gas branch («Dovletabadgazakdyrysh», «Lebapgazakdyrysh» Departments, Gas enterprise Kukurtli), in energy (Turkmenbashi TES, Mary TES, Abadan ES, Seydi TES), in a building industry (Cement enterprise in Baharly, Tube plant in Ruhabad). Introduction of these workings out in manufacture gives the big economic benefit.
The primary goals and directions of activity of the Institute
In the long term the Institute plans to be engaged in the decision of following actual problems:
1. Working out of technologies of complex processing iodine-bromine waters (a problem of iodine and bromine, rare elements, salts).
2. Carrying out of scientific researches in the field of reception of iodine, bromine, and also others rare (a pine forest, strontium, caesium, rubidium, etc.) elements and their connections.
3. Working out of new technological processes of complex processing of brines of Garabogazgol.
4. Studying of physical and chemical characteristics of phosphoritic ores and working out of technologies of their enrichment.
5. Working out of technologies of reception of potash fertilizers on the basis of potash salts of Turkmenistan.
6. Carrying out of scientific workings out on prevention of losses in soil of the mineral fertilizers made in Turkmenistan (nitric fertilizers).
7. Working out of technology of reception of compost on the basis of a phytogenesis waste (straw, weeds and so forth).
8. Rational use of mineral resources of Turkmenistan (bentonits, celestine, the oxidised brown coals).
9. Clearing and a reuse of waste and mineralizated waters, an industrial waste.
10. Synthesis of organic connections and biologically active substances for their use in agriculture and medicine.
11. Research of structure and properties of oil, gases and gaseous condensate deposits of Turkmenistan and working out of ways of their rational use.
12. Deepening of technology of oil refining and gas, improvement of quality of received products.
13. Studying of ways of application in a national economy of a waste of oil refining factories.
14. Synthesis of various chemical substances for needs of a national economy on the basis of local raw materials.
15. Regeneration of the fulfilled lubricant oils by means of local raw materials.
16. Working out of ways of clearing of a surface of the equipment and pipelines from a scum and deposits.
17. Working out of «know-how» of mineral fertilizers, meliorants, biostimulators on the basis of local raw materials the oxidized brown coals, phosphorites, sulfurs and research of their efficiency.
18. Working out of ways of reduction of harmful emissions in atmosphere, water, soil and their introduction at the enterprises.
19. Working out of the ecological card characterizing influence of the chemical industry of Turkmenistan on environment.
20. Working out and introduction of scientifically provided technology of reception of ecologically pure potable water.
21. An ecological estimation of harmful emissions in atmosphere in densely populated cities.
22. Research of environmental problems working out of maximum-permissible emissions, dumps, ecological passports of the enterprises.
23. Working out of production schedules of shops and the enterprises, and also working out of norms of the expense of raw materials, materials and power resources for again constructed and operating enterprises.
24. Working out of technologies of reception of chemical substances of jet qualification from technical products, the organisation of their manufacture.
25. An operating time of experimental batches of some kinds of chemical reactants.
26. Working out of the design-budget documentation of chemical manufactures.
27. Performance of physical and chemical researches of chemical substances.
28. Creation of skilled installations on few quantity manufacture of new kinds of chemical substances (designing, installation, pusko-adjustment).
29. Working out and introduction of technologies of reception of imported chemical substances on the basis of local raw materials.
30. Working out of feasibility reports on introduction of new technologies and building of the new enterprises; the analysis of offers, projects and the FEASIBILITY REPORT of the local and foreign companies.
31. Optimisation of technologies (definition of optimum technological parameters) operating manufactures (in chemical, oil and gas, power, building, food and other industries).
|e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org © 2003 - 2021, Academy Of Sciences of Turkmenistan.|