In order to implement the Program between the Government of Turkmenistan and the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan on scientific and technical cooperation for 2022-2024 dated July 14, 2022 and the Agreement between the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan and the Ministry of Innovative Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan on holding a joint competition of initiative scientific research on July 14, 2022, the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan announces a competition for the implementation of research projects in the following areas:
- Nanotechnologies, chemical technologies, study of new materials and power engineering.
- Biotechnology, molecular biology, agriculture, ecology and genetics.
- Modern medicine and medical production technology.
- Humanitarian sciences.
Requirements for participants:
- Joint project proposals must be preliminarily agreed upon by the Turkmen and Uzbek participants, then registered with the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan until March 31, 2023
- Projects are carried out by teams of Turkmen and Uzbek scientists, which may include doctoral and graduate students;
- The name of the project must be the same for Turkmen and Uzbek applications;
- Only project proposals drawn up in accordance with the terms of the competition are accepted for consideration;
- A scientist has the right to submit only one project to the competition as a leader;
- Projects are not allowed to the competition, the name and content of which completely coincide with the name and content of any ongoing planned topic. Responsibility for compliance with this condition rests with the project manager.
A set of documents for participation in the competition can be obtained from the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
Completed in accordance with the requirements, sets of documents for participation in the competition must be sent to the address below:
744000, Turkmenistan, Ashgabat city, Bitarap Turkmenistan shayoly, 15. Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
Sets of documents for participation in the competition are accepted until March 31, 2023.
Contact phones: 94-30-89, 94-14-52
Sets of documents that are not in the form and do not meet the requirements are not subject to return.