International scientific conference «Innovative technologies of natural resources complex processing in Turkmenistan»
to registration of materials for participation in the international scientific conference «Innovative technologies of natural resources complex processing in Turkmenistan»
According to the Resolution of the President of Turkmenistan dated of September 9, 2011, conference «Innovative technologies of natural resources complex processing in Turkmenistan» is to be held in Ashgabat,
Working languages of the conference: Turkmen, English and Russian.
The organizer of the Conference: The Chemistry Institute of the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
To take part in the work of the conference it is necessary to fill the registration form of the participant of the conference and send together with the report, thesis, and annotation of the report and passport copy of reporter to the Organizing Committee.
The registration form of the conference participant
General requirements for report, thesis, and annotation of the report.
The following requirements should be met while writing report, thesis, and annotation of the report:
1. Report must be submitted in full value.
2. Thesis of the report should not exceed 1,5 page of А4 format (210×297 mm), the annotation (report summary) should be made on 0,5 pages of А4 format.
3. The report, thesis, and annotation of the report should be typed by Arial font and must contain in line:
Surname and name of the author(s) (in full), the abbreviated name of the state in brackets for example, Ivanov Peter Sergeyevich, PhD, Doctor, Prof., (Russia), font semi-boldface, leveling on the center of the page;
Title of the report in capital letters, 16 pt font semi-boldface, leveling on the center of page;
Surname and name of the reporter (must be showed in case of been of several authors) normal font, 14 pt.
After the title of the report before proceeding to the body of the abstract it is necessary that 1 line spacing (empty line) should be left.
4. The main content of the report, thesis, and annotation of the report should be typed by Arial font with and align by page width. Each paragraph should begin with indented line. Line spacing should be single.
Mathematical formulas should be typed on a computer with the help of corresponding formula editors.
Margin: top and bottom 20 mm, left 30 mm, right 15 mm.
5. The list of literature should include all references to literature in the order of their occurrence in the text. References to literature in the text of the report should be numbered by figures in square brackets: , ,
6. Pages of report, thesis, and annotation of the report are not numbered.
7. The reports and thesis must be submitted on English and possibly on Russian languages.
8. Figures, formulas and tables are allowed only in those cases when it is impossible to describe this process in the text form. In this case each object should not exceed the specified sizes of the page, and its font should be not less than 14 items. All objects should be black-and-white without shades, and total amount of theses together with figures, formulas and tables should not exceed 2 pages А4.
9. Materials for conference are accepted only in document Word with extension *.doc);
10. Corrections and additions in abstracts are not accepted. Theses may be rejected according to the decision of the Organizing committee.
Submission of the report, thesis, and annotation of the report, registration forms and other materials
Application for participation in the conference (the registration form of the participant of the conference), report, thesis, and annotation of the report of the report, a copy of the passport for visa support and booking hotel (after receiving of official invitation) should be sent till February 10, 2012 by
Please do not create an archive your files. In case you apply archives we ask you to use only <zip> or <rar> formats. You will be informed when your letter with theses is received.
Attention! Names of files should begin with the surname of the author (authors), for example: for report «Ivanov.doc» for thesis, and annotation of the report «Ivanov.tez.doc», for registration form «Ivanov_reg.doc», for passport «Ivanov_pas.doc».
The reply letter of the Organizing committee would be the guarantee of reception by us of your report, thesis, and annotation of the report and also registration form of the conference participant.
Upon the positive assessment of reports the Organizing committee will send to your address the official invitation for participation in the conference, on the base of which all travel and accommodation expenses of the conference participants in will be reimbursed.
Arrival of the conference participants and the order of expenditures payment
All travel and accommodation expenses (for 7 days) of the conference participants in, that have received the official invitation of the Organizing committee, will be covered by the Chemistry Institute of the of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
Hotel accommodations of international scientists are reserved by the Organizing Committee in concordance with ticket copies (reservation) which must be send to Organizes not later than April 1, 2012.
The travel charges (air and railway transport) will be compensated to participants before the end of the conference.
The Organizing Committee provides visa support, meeting the participants of the conference at the airport and taking them to the airport after conference termination.
|e-mail: email@example.com © 2003 - 2021, Academy Of Sciences of Turkmenistan.|