According to the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan on February, 14, 2008, the I-st International Exhibition and Conference "Education, science, sports and tourism in the Great Revival epoch" would be held in Ashgabat.
The exhibition and conference will take place on May1- 3, 2008, in Ashgabat Exhibition Palace at 104, Garashsyzlyk ave.
- The Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan;
- The State Committee on tourism and sports of Turkmenistan;
- The Supreme council on a science and technology under the President of Turkmenistan.
We invite you to take part in the specified activities of "Science" section.
The basic purposes of the exhibition and conference of "Science" section are:
- generalization of domestic and foreign experience;
- an establishment of mutually advantageous cooperation and attraction of partners for realization of effective projects of development of science in Turkmenistan;
- determination of necessary resource, legal and organizational maintenance for realization of priority directions of development of science and preparation of scientific staff.
The subjects of the exhibition and conference may be amended according to the proposals of the participants.
Taking into account the deadline on preparation of the exhibition and conference we would like to get your answer as soon as possible.
Application forms for participation are accepted:
- in the exhibition by April, 10, 2008;
- in conference by March, 30, 2008.
More detailed information about the conference and exhibition on "Science" section may be obtained at the following address:
- 744000, 15, Bitarap Turkmenistan str., Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
- Fax: (+993 12) 39 67 72
- Tel.: (+993 12) 35 38 30 (Gadjiev Rustam)
- (+993 12) 35 36 12 (Charyyev Oraz Charyyevich)
- (+993 12) 35 49 49 (Komoltsev Alexander Alexeyevich).
Information concerning the terms of participation in the exhibition may be obtained at the site of Commercial and Industrial Chamber of Turkmenistan: www.cci.gov.tm.
Note: More detailed information concerning the exhibition and the conference may be obtained at the following addresses:
- On section "Education": Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: (+993 12) 35 34 41 (Bayramov Nursahat Saparovich)
- On sections "Sports" and "Tourism" The State Committee on Tourism and Sports of Turkmenistan, www.tourism-sport.gov.tm, e-mail email@example.com, tel.: (+99 312) 39 76 06 (Karliyeva Ayna).