International Scientific Conference «Science, Technology and Innovative Technologies in the Prosperous Epoch of the Powerful State»
for the registration of materials for participation in the International Scientific Conference «Science, Technology and Innovative Technologies in the Prosperous Epoch of the Powerful State»
According to the Resolution of the President of Turkmenistan, dated 14th December, 2018, the conference «Science, Technology and Innovative Technologies in the Prosperous Epoch of the Powerful State» will be held in Ashgabat, in June
The organizer of the conference is the Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan.
Conference working languages: Turkmen, English and Russian.
To take part in the conference, it is necessary to fill in the registration form of the participant and send it to the Organizing Committee along with the report, thesis, and annotation of the report, passport copy and color photo of the reporter until April 1, 2019.
The registration form of the conference participants
General requirements for report, thesis, and annotation of the report
The following requirements should be met while writing the report, thesis, and annotation of the report:
1. Report must be submitted in full value
2. Thesis of the report should not exceed 1,5 pages of À4 format (210×297 mm), the annotation (report summary) should be made on 0,5 pages of À4 format.
3. The report, thesis, and annotation of the report should be typed by Arial font and must contain in line:
Name and surname of the author(s) (in full), the name of the state in brackets (for example, Peter Ivanov (Russia), 14 pt font semi-boldface, leveling on the center of the page;
Title of the report in capital letters, 16 pt font semi-boldface, leveling on the center of page;
Name and surname of the reporter (must be shown in case of several authors) normal font, 14 pt.
After the title of the report before proceeding to the body of the abstract, it is necessary to leave one line spacing (empty line).
4. The main content of the report, thesis, and annotation of the report should be typed by Arial font with 14 pt and align by page width. Each paragraph should begin with indented line.
Line spacing should be single.
Mathematical formulas should be typed on a computer with the help of corresponding formula editors.
Margins: top and bottom 20 mm, left 25 mm, right 15 mm.
5. The list of literature should include all references to literature in the order of their occurrence in the text. References to literature in the text of the report should be numbered by figures in square brackets: , ,
6. The pages of report, thesis, and annotation of the report are not numbered.
7. The reports and thesis must be submitted in English and Russian languages.
8. Figures, formulas and tables are allowed only in cases when it is impossible to describe the process in the text form. In this case each object should not exceed the specified sizes of the page, and its font should be not less than 14 items. All objects should be black-and-white without shades, and total amount of theses along with figures, formulas and tables should not exceed 2 pages À4.
9. Materials for the conference are accepted only in document Microsoft Word (with *.doc, *.docx extension);
10. Corrections and additions in abstracts are not accepted. Theses may be rejected according to the decision of the Organizing committee.
Submission of the report, thesis and annotation of the report, registration forms and other materials
Application for participation in the conference (registration form of participant of the conference), report, thesis, and annotation of the report, color passport copy (page with photo, less than 800 Kb, jpg format) and actual color photo 5×6 sm (jpg format). for visa support and hotel booking should be sent until April 1, 2019 to the
Please do not create an archive of your files. If you apply archives we will ask you to use only <zip> or <rar> formats..
papers should be sent in separate file;
annotation should be placed before the texts of the theses and send in a single file;
the names of files should begin with the surname of the author (authors), for example: for report «Ivanov.doc», for thesis and annotation of the report «Ivanov_tez.doc», for registration form «Ivanov_reg.doc», for passport «Ivanov_pas.jpg»; for photo «Ivanov_photo.jpg»;
all the files should be put in one folder with surnames of speakers in the conference.
The reply letter of the Organizing committee will be the guarantee of the reception of your report, thesis, and annotation of the report and also registration form of the conference participant.
Based on the positive assessment of the reports, the conference organizers will send an official invitation to the authors, whose reports are included in the conference program. The costs associated with traveling to and from Ashgabat as well living in Turkmen hotel will be paid based on this official invitation.
The author of the report will be invited to the conference, the co-rapporteur will be able to come at his own expense.
Abstracts/papers, which are not included in the conference program, could be included in the Conference Proceeding by the decision of the Organizing Committee.
Official invitation for the participation in the conference will be send by the end of May, 2019.
Arrival of the conference participants and the order of expenditures payment
The Academy of Sciences of Turkmenistan will cover the costs associated with transportation (air and railway) from the country of residence to Ashgabat and back with the shortest transit or direct flight, and accommodation in Turkmenistan of conference participants who has received the official invitation of the Organizing Committee.
The Organizing Committee based on air and railway ticket copies (reservation) will make the reservation and Hotel accommodations of international scientists. Copies of the tickets must be sent to the Organizers not later than May 22, 2019.
The charges related to travel will be compensated to the participants before the end of the conference.
The Organizing Committee provides visa support, meeting the participants of the conference at the airport and delivering to the airport after conference termination.
|e-mail: email@example.com © 2003-2019, Academy Of Sciences of Turkmenistan.|